Thursday, 16 February 2012

Tapered Trousers

I am loving this tapered trousers trend!

I think they are perfect worn with heels and a silky blouse tucked in on top. The wide range of colours they come in are great and they are super comfy! All around a great trend!

This Zebra print pair come from Mango and here are a few more of my favourite tapered trousers.

Black Batik print, River Island.

Black Floral print, River Island.

Floral print, River Island.

Scarf print, River Island.

Yellow trousers, River Island.

Tribal print, Mango.

Graphic print, Zara.

I love it when a fashion item makes a comeback!

7 comments:

  1. I agree... i'm all for trousers! LOVE those heels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so gorgeous!
    Love this trend!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute blog! I’ll follow you!
    I have a fashion blog too, I hope u'll be one of my followers on Bloglovin:-)
    You can also enter an amazing Giveaway!Check it out!
    thanks:-)
    VERONICA
    http://www.givemefashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants are awesome! I would like a pair as well, and including the print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All this pants are amazing, I love :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow those are very beautiful .Your excitement is clearly justified! I want to tell youtrue religion shorts is my favorite and hope you can come in and see.

    ReplyDelete